Thursday 26 May 2016

Victory #1

The last time I wrote was in 2015. It has definitely been a long time. A lot has happened. I recovered from the injury, I am just about to finish my college education, I am about to decide whether to play professional or not, my leg got better, the Euros are coming up so a lot is happening.

This year is going pretty fast if you haven't noticed. It's now May 26th 2016 so if you haven't got to your new years resolution I suggest you do so because after today there are 219 days remaining. If you started somewhere in January and stopped in February I suggest you pull up your socks and get back to it. This is because there is nothing as bad as giving up. That brings me to the theme of today's blog post #VICTORY

Victory is defined as winning, success, triumph ,overcoming defeat,conquest and the list of definitions goes on and on and on.

This picture just sums it up for me:


Boy doesn't it feel good to win and be victorious. Quick images that come to mind are all the different league winners in the different football leagues around the world.








In the EPL ( English Premier league) we had the fairy tale story of Leicester city winning the trophy.
BayernMunich the Bundesliga winners

Barcelona the La Liga winners


The biggest question that comes to mind is what makes these guys winners and victorious? Winning the league is not easy. It's definitely not a one game tournament. Are there life lessons we can learn from these guys. Let's see if there any characteristics that could make one win and become victorious.

First and foremost they have a GOAL i.e. a set target. Got to rush to class will post more later today in the evening.


No comments:

Post a Comment