Monday 31 March 2014

VALUE OF INFORMATION

Photo Courtesy: Lulu Akaki
Today I have a lot on my mind just from my first training session and it was all about recovery. I did the yoyo intermittent recovery test and clearly I am unfit we had no game this weekend so I ate a lot and suffered the consequences. To the theme of this post (value of information), I had the chance to attend the Daystar language workshop and there I had a chance to meet with experienced bloggers.



One thing so far that I understand about growth is that you require to surround yourself with the right nutrients and ingredients to grow.Just like a plant and its need for sunlight,water and warmth for growth. What I learnt about blogging better are the 2C 1Q (yes I loved algebra).

Add caption

  1. Content: Content has to be there and you have to know what you are talking about.
  2. Consistency: You do not just start and stop otherwise you will not impact and help anyone. That's why presidents have around 5 year terms and not 1 month. There impact is judged before,during and after what they do.
  3. Quality: That is self explanatory you do not need me to explain that to you.

As I was seated there listening sometimes staring at the presenters with a blank face I could not help but wonder how and what does this have to do with my football???? 

The answer was obvious I had to be consistently fast,consistently scoring goals,consistent at just about every great attribute I have as a footballer. Oh yes and blog consistently about it too (once a week or something) . Just look at the El classico headlines, "Messi scored a hattrick", "Cristiano complains about officiating" etc etc. Why are they capturing headlines because they are great at what they do.....and most of all consistent.

Enough blogging I need to get the correct training ("CONTENT") , apply it( "CONSISTENCY") and give my best ("QUALITY") .

Almost forgot the world cup is around the corner 72 days to go. I believe I will attend ;-) 

No comments:

Post a Comment