Friday 9 September 2016

Week 1 training Summary September 2nd - 9th 2016

The body is adapting well to the sessions. So far so good. Today we had a serious morning session where we played possession games before moving to competitive matches later on. The coach started me in central midfield for the first game. Then moved me on to the central defense for the second game. It seems this new coach has those two preferences for me to play.

The week has been tough given the fact that we had a 3 week break so at the moment. Most of the training has been jump starting the engine and body so that it can perform well. All in all it has been good.

Our first competitive game is tomorrow against Zetech College. So today its just resting and preparing mentally for tomorrows game. We are currently ranked position 8 though we have some games in hand. We need to win and play as a team tomorrow and do our best.

I will carry my video camera tomorrow and get clips of my match highlights.

Cheers for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment