Thursday 22 September 2016

Week 3 - Final Squad selection 16th to 23rd September

I made it to the final 29 man squad for the first team. It has been a gruesome tough 3 weeks of serious fitness training and selection by the coaches. The final squad was announced today. The coaches approached me and asked me whether I would be available full time for the squad.

It felt great especially for the fact they came to me personally. It shows the amount of respect they have for you and the faith they have in you. Now to commit and return the favor and deliver results. I thought I would be drafted as a defender but I managed to prove myself as a midfielder and get the nod.

Some guys got cut especially because we were a huge number. From 46 to 29 . Now the quality gets better and competition higher. Next step is to fight for a first 11 position. #DreamBigPlayHard

No comments:

Post a Comment